“Billabong” - Beautiful self-sufficient Rural Property Offered for sale 57.93Ha SOLD
439 Bergen Road, Haden, Qld 4353
If the idea of self-sufficient living in a beautiful rural environment appeals to you, “Billabong” is well worth an inspection.
This property is only 20km West of Crows Nest, which boasts a thriving community, including IGA supermarket, butcher, baker, hotel, newsagent, library, medical centre, school and much more.
The rammed earth construction, two-story home uses raw timber extensively and boasts cool verandahs and a large covered outdoor entertainment area. All living area are downstairs, with three large bedrooms upstairs.
The home has a stand-alone power installation, plenty of rainwater, as well as a new solar powered bore.
Well-maintained easy-care garden top this property off, ensuring it will appeal to many.
- Colonial style, two story home
- Extensive verandahs and large covered outdoor entertainment/BBQ area
- Hardwood timber flooring
- Gas cooking and hot water
- Wood heater
- Stand alone solar system with new batteries
- Approximately 35,000 gallons water storage
- New solar equipped bore
- 12m x 12m Colourbond machinery shed
- Car shed
- Large poultry run
- Landscaped easy care gardens
For inspection call Craig Allen on 0466 836 or Doug Allen on 0407 138 171