Beautiful Architectural Home on 4 acres in peaceful Hampton SOLD
205 Hampton Road, Hampton, Qld, 4352
This beautifully finished home in Hampton is sure to impress. It is set on a relatively flat 4 acres of land and enjoys a picturesque rural outlook. From its exposed structural beams, stone tiling, and large butler’s pantry, through to the fully screened entertainment area, it is obvious how much thought has been put into the design process of this home.
Hampton is situated only 18klm from the shopping conveniences of Highfields, and 28klm from the major centre of Toowoomba.
This property could be the perfect rural lifestyle block for the keen gardener, the small livestock enthusiast, or someone who just wants to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.
205 Hampton Road, Hampton features:
- Architectural designed home setback for privacy
- Rural views
- 3 large bedrooms, main with spacious ensuite including bath and shower,
- All bedrooms have walk in robes
- Large open plan kitchen, living, dining
- Large study
- Butler’s pantry
- Large screened outdoor entertaining area
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Town water supply as well as rainwater storage
- 6m x 9m Z/A shed
- 4 acres of useable land
- Established gardens
Inspection will impress, phone Craig Allen on 0466 836481