15 Dale St (South), Crows Nest - 1245m2 - Fantastic outlook SOLD
15 Dale St (South), Crows Nest
This fabulous home has so many features on offer, including:
Position, position, position! The position of this spacious family home is ideal. North facing, overlooking Crows Nest Creek and Apple Gum walk, and within walking distance to town. Hardly another house in sight.
Environmentally and energy friendly, this home takes advantage of natural cooling and heating solutions to save on energy costs, and to provide a comfortable home in all seasons.
Surprisingly spacious home with three queen size bedrooms plus an office, offering fabulous family living and entertaining, both inside and out.
- Secluded 1245m2 block overlooking green space, creek and parkland.
- Landscaped gardens including producing fruit trees (some espaliered) & vegie/herb garden – no chemical sprays used.
- Delightful light-filled home with 3 queen sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and ensuite to main.
- Living area opens onto north facing verandah, complete with screens and café blinds.
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop, and electric oven.
- Passive cooling systems in flooring and ceiling, solar powered temperature controlled extraction fan in roof
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Town water plus a 22,500Lt (5,000gal) rainwater tank
- Solar hot water system with electric booster
- Under house storage, insulation, newly painted, and so much more!
Comment: Absolutely worth an inspection, as a drive-by does not do justice to this lovely home. Contact Karen Allen for a private viewing.