SURPRISE PACKAGE IN HAMPTON. -
118 Wockner Road, Hampton
5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 4 toilet, 8 car on 20 Acres
So well hidden away, you wouldn't even know it was there. This immaculately kept large home with detached granny flat is perfect for the big family. Featuring an open plan with 9 and 10 foot ceilings, on entry you are greeted with the overwhelming feeling of spaciousness.
Set amongst established gardens on 20 acres of usable land, it offers a peaceful lifestyle in a magnificent setting. Plenty of shed space, numerous watered paddocks, stables with holding yards, and plenty of water, this property has it all.
Under 15 minutes from Highfields and 25 minutes from Toowoomba, 118 Wockner Road, Hampton represents the best of rural lifestyle living, so close to the city.
- 8.32Ha ( 20.55 acres) of gently undulating red soil country in the tick free area
- Divided into 5 well pastured and watered paddocks
- 3 phase power
- Large shade trees
- Very good fencing
- 2002 Steel frame brick home (220 m2 plus granny flat) with verandas all around, in immaculate condition, enjoying expansive rural views
- Large New Guinea Rosewood kitchen, electric stove and oven, and Bosch dishwasher
- Open plan living area with 9 and 10 ft ceilings, formal dining and formal lounge
- Two fireplaces, solar hot water
- 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR and ensuite including spa bath
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Security screens throughout
- 14000 gallons rainwater plus town water
- Established orchard and easy care gardens
- Kitchenette, dining and lounge
- Bedroom with ensuite
- Laundry and veranda
- Garage and carport
- 15m x 7m colour bond shed
- 3 enclosed bays with roller doors and concrete floor plus 2 open bays
- Two stables and day yards
- Tack room/shed
See the video on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfYhBV-Kd6E&feature=youtu.be
Contact Craig Allen on 0466 836 481 for inquiries and inspections.