Off-Grid weekender in tranquil 160 acres SOLD
556 Back Creek Rd, Crow's Nest
64.75Ha ( 160 acres)
160 acres of native bushland only 5 minute from Crow’s Nest central. This block features an ideal weekender facility including shed, caravan, toilet and shower, hot water, wood heater, vege gardens and established orchards, and plenty of rainwater. Ideal for family recreation.
- 160 acres with 10 acres cleared and developed
- Balance native bushland with access tracks throughout
- Two small holding paddocks with shelter and water for the pony
- 9m x9m rural shed with caravan and carport/workshop
- Toilet/ Shower and septic system
- Approx 8000gallons rainwater storage
- Gas hot water and wood heater
- Solar lighting
- 3m x 6m lockable garden shed for storage
- Large established orchards, vege gardens and poultry runs
- Two dams
- Great outdoor BBQ area
If you're after peace and quiet and want to enjoy the serenity, this could be for you!
CONTACT Craig Allen on 0447 537 324 to inspect.