BUNYA PARK - 377.10Ha ( 931.81 acres) - $1,650,000 SOLD
BUNYA PARK - 317 Marshall Rd, Emu Creek SOLD
377.10Ha ( 931.81 acres)
BUNYA PARK VIDEO https://youtu.be/iZdv04J_9Yk
This immaculate grazing property is being offered for sale by expression of interest.
Great opportunity to acquire a clean, well watered, and extensively improved premium grazing property, on two deeds.
Only 1 hour North of Toowoomba and 20 minutes North of Crow’s Nest, this block represents the very best in rural living. All improvements are in extremely good order, and inspection will impress.
• Estimated at 100 breeders plus progeny or 200-250 backgrounding steers
• Extensively renovated comfortable home
• 3 beds, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, lounge/dining, modern kitchen, and covered deck/outdoor entertaining
• Extensive external lighting around house and yards
• Excellent phone and TV reception
• 3G Internet available
• 9 paddocks plus two small holding paddocks behind yards.
• All fencing in very good condition.
• Northern boundary fence also netted.
• Quite a bit of new internal steel fencing.
• Steel gates to all openings.
• Two paddocks are electrified that can be used for bulls/weaners.
• 90% of property has been stick raked.
• Most paddocks muster directly to yards.
• 21 Dams on property.
• 3 dams considered to be permanent.
• Seasonal creek with numerous water holes.
• Most of property has been seeded with improved pasture that is well established.
• Improved pasture includes Pangola, Kikuyu, Katambora, Rhodes, Green panic and clovers.
• Steel 12m X 9M behind house – concreted, power, floodlights.
• Timber /Iron shed behind house with lockup chemical store.
• Timber/iron double garage behind house.
• Steel 15m x 9m shed below house with 15m x 3m covered skillion – concreted and power.
• Large timber hay shed.
• 20000lt on bottom shed.
• 12000lt on shed behind house.
• 2 x 12000lt on homestead.
• 1 x 40000lt & 1 x 12000 l in paddock above house – filled by mill on dam – used for yards & gardens.
• 1 x 12000lt with concrete trough in paddock.
• Brand new steel yards erected in 2011.
• 2 forcing yards.
• Concreted race.
• Plunge dip.
• Covered confined working / vet area.
• Vet Crush has Head bale, front baulk, head stall, vet access,
• 5 yards – works 100 head comfortably.
• Weaner holding yard behind dip netted with trough.
• Number of connected holding paddocks.
• Good mix of country , some forest grazing with good timber, through to heavy red and black scrub soils.
• Diverse mix of soils, trees and grasses
• $985 per half year
CONTACT Craig Allen on 0447537324 to inspect.