Beautifully set up property 7.5acres - $429,000 SOLD
26 William Street, Pechey
Sheltered & quiet position$429 ,000 SOLD OPEN HOUSE: Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 April, 1.00-1.30pm
Country living with house, sheds, stables and bore on 7.5acres only 5 minutes north of Hampton!
This property is ideally situated at the end of a quiet street, bound by state forest on two sides, with gate access into the forestry.
Pechey is known for fertile soils and good rainfall, and is only 30 km north of Toowoomba, and 5 km from Crows Nest.
This home is full of character, extremely solid and well built.
- New Guinea rosewood kitchen with quality appliances
- High ceilings and polished floors
- Beautiful bathroom
- 2 large bedrooms
- Living area with wood heater and A/C
- Front sunroom
- Rear mudroom
- 12mx7.5m colorbond shed (3 bays, two rollers doors (one auto) plus skillion) and plenty of power outlets.
- Number older sheds
- Double stable
- Tanks - 2 x 5000gal poly tanks, and 2 x 2000gal steel tanks
- Bore - Electric bore - stock and garden use
FENCING: Excellent fencing. House yard plus two paddocks.
OTHER: Fruit trees, water trough.
COMMENT: This is the property Buyers are always looking for. Neat and tidy, and nothing to do.
Contact Karen Allen on 0447 537 324 to inspect.