3.89acres, 3 bedroom brick house with creek frontage and big sheds.SOLD
7221 New England Highway, Crows Nest$ 425,000 SOLD
This is a property with potential to enhance the value! Solid brick home, 2 big sheds, creek frontage, and 3.89 acres realistically priced at $425,000.
Situated on outskirts of Crow Nest (2 km to town centre) with panoramic rural views, and creek frontage with great water-holes.
• Solid brick home (about 21 years old) with verandahs 3 sides
• Unique entry hall with raked ceiling & skylights
• Formal lounge with timber fretwork & French doors opening onto verandah
• Open-plan dining, living & kitchen
• Spacious kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cupboards, double oven, and gas cooktop
• Main bedroom suite with timber French doors, walk-in robe (with skylight), and ensuite
• 2 additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Big laundry with built-ins, double sink & Robinhood Ironing centre
• Main bathroom with shower over bath
• Rear porch with ramp access
• Plenty of linen storage
• 8.5m x 12m colorbond workshop with power
• 6 x 8m colorbond shed with power
• 2 x 3000gal plus 1 x 2000gal rainwater tanks
• Creek frontage
Comment: This property is ready for a bit of TLC, however it has great bones, and would make a great home. Excellent creek frontage.
CONTACT: Karen Allen on 0447 537 324 for further information, or to arrange an inspection of this.