"Eagles View" 46ha Magnificent Escarpment Views with Premium Home - SOLD
439 Palmtree Road, Palmtree, Qld 4352
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 6 car
If you are looking for exceptional views, peace and quiet, and plenty of wildlife, this lifestyle property could be just what you are looking for.
Situated 40 km North of Toowoomba, tucked into the escarpment of the Great Dividing Range, Eagles View features stunning views over the Lockyer Valley towards the Border Ranges and Cunningham’s Gap.
The property features a uniquely designed 4-bedroom home which is fully stand alone for power and water.
This property has abundant wildlife, bush walking and 4WD tracks, perfect for the outdoor enthusiast.
Inspection is recommended in order to take in all the features of this interesting property.
- 1999 build, Solid core clay block construction, slab on ground, Eco Smart Design, passive solar.
- 4 bedroom including studio/granny flat, 2 bathroom
- New Guinea Rosewood kitchen, gas cooking
- Fully insulated with wood heaters and ceiling fans throughout
- Separate office in shed
- Fully standalone 3.4kw solar system with automatic 5.5kva generator
- 35000-gallon rainwater storage
- ADSL satellite internet
- 6m x 12m concrete floor high bay shed with workshop area
- 15m x 5.5m machinery/storage shed
- 46 Ha native bushland
- Wildlife, walking and 4WD tracks
- Abundant wildlife
- Exception views
Inspection by appointment phone Craig Allen 0466 836481, or Doug Allen on 0407 138171