Immaculate Home in Quiet Pechey $470,000 Open to Inspect Sat Jan 18, 10.30am to 11.00am
18 William Street, Pechey, Qld, 4352
This 2010 built, modern, energy efficient home is located only minutes to Hampton or Crows Nest. Situated on a large 3440m² block, this home is surrounded by landscaped easy care gardens which include vegetable patches, fruit trees and herb gardens. A large 6m x 6m work shed, and plenty of rainwater storage makes this property ideal for the garden lover.
With solar power system, high raked ceilings, wood heater and pleasant breezeways, this home offers year-round, economic comfort.
The home is spacious, with wide hallways and generously proportioned rooms, and has fabulous flow and natural light throughout.
The property features:
• Living area and dining with raked ceilings, ceiling fans & wood-heater, opens onto front and rear (north-facing) Alfresco entertaining areas.
• Lovely modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, opening onto private patio
• 2 additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Laundry, & Main bathroom with shower & separate bath
- • Large air conditioned rumpus/craft/office room
- • Wood heater, and fans throughout
• Single garage
- • 6m x 6m Colorbond work shed
- • Large, high caravan storage carport
• 22,600 gal rainwater storage
• Solar panels & solar hot water system
• Glass - Tinted and 11/2 thickness for added insulation
• Huge undercover front patio, as well as large pergola/entertainment area at the rear
This property is immaculately presented and would suit the new home buyer. Inspection will definitely impress.
For inspection call Craig Allen on 0466 836 or Doug Allen on 0407 138 171