A peaceful, private retreat in beautiful Hampton- Price Drop! now $468,000
8656 New England Highway, Hampton QLD 4352
If a secluded, quiet position in beautiful Hampton sounds appealing, this could be the property for you. Set on 2.9 acres with bitumen road frontage, this home and outbuildings offers a rural feel, but is so close to city conveniences. Hampton is only 18 km North of shopping facilities of Highfields, and only 26 km North of Toowoomba.
The property features extensive easy-care native gardens, and boasts a large outdoor living area, perfect for enjoying the abundant birdlife and fauna.
A fully lined 6m x 6m shed, perfect for studio or extra accommodation, and an extra high 10m x 4 m lockable shed provide huge storage facilities.
This home offers:
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and en-suite
• 2 additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom, plus separate toilet
• Expansive kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar, and large fridge/freezer space
• Dining room
• Large living area with wood heater
• Fully insulated, with fans and air conditioning throughout
• Large office/studio
• Fantastic outdoor living area overlooking the beautiful native gardens
The property also features
• 6.5kw solar system feeding back into grid
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• 4 x Rainwater tanks (20,000gal) plus town water
• Double carport ( 6 x 6m)
• Shed (4m x 10m) – high clearance for caravan or motorhome
• Shed (6m x 6m) - Fully Lined
• Garden shed (2.4m x 2.4m)
For inspection contact Craig Allen on 0466 836481