Idyllic Rural Retreat living on 13.52Ha - SOLD
“Tallowood” - 4130 Esk Hampton Road, Hampton, Qld 4352
This beautiful rural property is situated just 5 km east of Hampton and only 25 Km North of Highfields. Set amongst the eucalypt forest of the high country, it offers peace and quiet, perfect for the nature lover, bird watcher, or horse trail riding enthusiast.
The property features comfortable a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home which is designed for outdoor living and entertaining. Expansive decks and gazebo areas are perfect for enjoying a coffee, quiet drink or meal outside while soaking up the wonders of our native bush land. There is also an external studio/granny flat, perfect for the artist or larger family.
The new owners will enjoy easy commute to Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba, while having all the desired attributes of country living.
With bitumen road frontage and a boundary along Perseverance creek, this type of property does not become available often, and inspection is highly recommended.
Other features include:
• Open plan kitchen/dining
• Large office with excellent wireless NBN service
• Wood fire stove for cooking/hot water
• Solar hot water with gas backup.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fans
• Main power plus solar system feeding back to grid
• Approximately 250,000 litres water storage
• Double garage
• 3 Bay colourbond Shed and shipping container
• Numerous outdoor bonfire pits
• Abundance native flora and fauna
• Swimming holes in Perseverance Creek
• Extreme privacy and serenity
The local area boasts:
• Recreational dams for fishing/boating/camping
• Sporting facilities such as tennis courts
• Local Perseverance hall for functions
• Coffee shops and restaurants
• National parks and rain forest walks
Inspection by appointment. Call Craig Allen on 0466 836481