Magnificent Executive Property in Beautiful Hampton- SOLD
46 Forest Drive, Hampton
46 Forest Drive Hampton
Magnificent Executive Property in Beautiful Hampton
Only 20km North of Highfields, and 30km North of Toowoomba
Situated on 5 acres in leafy Forest Drive, Hampton, this is a truly magnificent home, with equally impressive facilities.
The owners have spared no expense in creating a grand residence complete with multiple vehicle accommodation, flood-lit tennis court, and landscaped gardens.
An impressive Colorbond shed with high clearance access to suit horse floats or caravans, and room for a workshop.
The house yard is fully dog fenced, with automatic access gates, and the remainder of the property is fully fenced for horses.
Summary of Residence:
- • Great-room, formal dining, office, breakfast room, and sunroom
- • Stunning kitchen plus separate butler’s pantry
- • Master bedroom suite with 2 x walk-in-robes and ensuite
- • Four guest bedrooms
- • Three bathrooms (includes ensuite)
- • Laundry, mudroom (or 2nd office), four car garage, store room
- • Quality finishes throughout with fantastic storage solutions, wool insulation in walls & ceiling, and too many extra features to list!
- • Floodlit tennis court
- • Bitumen drive with electric gates
- • 3 Phase power
- • Colorbond Shed (12m x 9m) with 2 x high roller doors
- • 145,000 litres rainwater tanks plus town water (low flow)
- • Fully horse netted fencing and landscaped
- • Two steel horse day yards plus water trough in paddock
Comment: Magnificent quality residence in beautiful Hampton that won’t disappoint. Inspection by appointment, contact the local Hampton agent Craig Allen on 0466 836481, for further information.