“Clover Hills” - Stunning Colonial Home on Clean 80 acres in sought after Geham District.
306 Connolly Road, Geham - $1,200,000
Set on a very clean 80 acres of rolling pastured grazing country ‘Clover Hills’ offers relaxed rural living just 20km north of Toowoomba.
The fully-renovated colonial homestead offers exceptional views of the countryside from expansive wrap-around verandahs. Inside, the generous room sizes will be sure to impress, as will the gorgeous recycled Jarrah timber flooring and 10 foot ceilings. A large, open plan kitchen/dining includes a spacious butler’s pantry plus gas/electric cooking.
The master bedroom features a luxurious ensuite, plus walk-in robe, with the remaining three bedrooms all built in. The home also offers a home office and two sleepouts.
Fully insulated, with air conditioning plus a wood fired heater, this home offers cosy winters and cool, comfortable summers.
Outside the home, the property is split into five main paddocks and several smaller holding paddocks plus steel cattle yards complete with crush and loading ramp. A 5x13m shed, plus a dairy, stables and yards provide ample storage space. An equipped bore, plus 11,000 Gallons of rainwater storage ensure water security. Three phase electricity is also installed.
Properties of this size, quality and proximity to Toowoomba and Highfields do not often come to market, and we do not expect it to last long. Inspections for this prestige property are strictly by appointment only. Please do not hesitate to contact Craig to organise a suitable time.
The large home features:
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe
- Luxurious ensuite with shower and bath and a stone tile floor
- Three addition bedrooms, all built in, plus two sleep outs
- Home office with comfortable easterly outlook
- Large kitchen with gas stove and electric oven
- Spacious butler’s pantry
- Open plan kitchen/dining /lounge
- 10 ft ceilings and Jarrah timber floors
- Newly installed plantation shutters in lounge and main bedroom
- Expansive wrap around verandahs
- Fully insulated, wood heater and air conditioning
- Large bathroom with shower and bath
- Established easy care gardens connected to bore water
- 11,000 gallons of rainwater storage
- 80 acres of rolling, well pastured paddocks
- 5 main paddocks plus small holding paddocks
- Steel cattle yards with crush and loading ramp
- Equipped electric bore
- 3 phase power
- 13m x 5m shed plus dairy shed with stables and yards