Price Reduced - Owners say Sell! $549,000
Designed with resort style living in mind. Residence offers open-plan living areas with vaulted ceilings and woodheater. Entertainers delight with huge kitchen, and impressive dining area. Relax with friends and family on the spacious deck. Ideally located on elevated 2.4 acres (9,795m2) with bitumen road frontage, close to Geham State School and Highfields shopping.
• Grand north facing front portico
• Open-plan living and family areas opening onto covered deck
• Sizable dining area leading to deck
• Entertaining deck of 10m x 4m; includes under cover and open deck
• King-size master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Two queen-size guest bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with shower and freestanding bath
• Functional office with built-in desk and storage
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Colorbond shed 6m x 12m PLUS 6m x 6m carport
• 6 double banks of fluorescent lights
• 15amp power point for welder & multiple power points
Rain water tanks:
• 1 x 15,000 gal (68,191Lt)
• 2 x 6750 gal (61,372 Lt)
• Plenty of native trees on the property
• Easy care native gardens
• 3 x raised vegetable gardens
• Tank water plumbed to garden taps
COMMENT: Extremely well maintained property offering a comfortable and peaceful lifestyle.
INSPECTIONS: Contact Craig Allen on 0466 836 481.