Beautiful Queensland Cottage on 1819 sqm with rural outlook $375,000
Open to Inspect Sat, May 30th 2.00pm - 2.30pm
842 Pechey Maclagan Rd, Groomsville
This magnificently finished Queensland style cottage has recently featured in Australian Country Magazine and represents pure style. From the expansive verandahs that take in the rural vista, to the immaculate internal fit out, this property is sure to impress.
This property is only 12.7 klm from Crows Nest which is a vibrant rural town situated just 40 klm North of Toowoomba. The town boasts all modern conveniences including medical centre, chemist, school, butcher, baker, hotel and IGA Supermarket.
If self sufficient living appeals to you, this property is perfect, being stand alone for power and water, and incorporating a well-planned vegetable garden.
The property features:
- Bitumen road frontage
- Wide covered verandahs
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom
- Wood heater plus reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans throughout
- Gas cooking and hot water
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- 2.4 Kw standalone solar system
- 15,000 gallons rainwater storage
- 6m x 9m garage shed
- Garden shed
- Well planned vegetable gardens and fruit trees including mulberry, apple, crabapple, nectarine, pomegranate, apricot, and cherry.
- NBN satellite internet