29 Perseverance Dam Road, Crows Nest, Qld 4355 -$435,000 Open for Inspection Saturday 17th October, 12 - 12.30pm.
Spacious Home on 5 acres in Crows Nest
If you are looking for a rural lifestyle, so close to town, this property could be for you.
This Western Red Cedar home is set on 2.08Ha of flat useable land and is nestled amongst established trees and gardens. The home is spacious in every area, with large living dining, big kitchen, and bedrooms with plenty of room. A North facing veranda and sunroom, wood heater and air conditioning make this home comfortable all year round.
Crows Nest is a vibrant rural town situated just 40 km North of Toowoomba. Crows Nest boasts all modern conveniences including medical centre, chemist, school, butcher, baker, hotel and IGA Supermarket.
The property features:
- Western red Cedar home, fully insulated
- 3 large bedrooms, two built in
- Ensuite off main bedroom
- Open plan living and dining
- Large kitchen gas cooking and dishwasher
- Wood heater and air conditioner
- Internal laundry
- All windows tinted and deadlocked
- All sliding screen doors Crimsafe
- 6m x 9m c/b shed, powered and concrete floor
- Garden shed
- 7000-gallon rainwater storage, plus town water
- Plenty of open space so close to town centre
Craig Allen 0466 836481