Unique Living Opportunity in an Idyllic Rural Setting - 8.86Ha (21.89 acres) - $539,000
467 Back Creek Road, Crows Nest Qld 4355 -
Living amongst a beautiful native environment, featuring huge granite boulders sets this property apart. If you are attracted by the idea of something completely out of the ordinary, 467 Back Creek Road could be for you. Situated on 8.86Ha of selectively cleared bushland, complete privacy is guaranteed. The property is less than 7km from the thriving community of Crows Nest, which features all the conveniences such as medical centre, ambulance, school, supermarket, butcher and baker amongst others.
Consisting of three separate buildings which are built to compliment the environment, the property exudes peace and tranquillity. The home is set in an elevated position amongst huge granite boulders and native flora.
Extensive sympathetic additions, improvements and renovations without losing the character of the original property
In order to truly appreciate this property, a personal inspection is recommended.
The property features:
- Primary building with main bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, deck and screened alfresco/bbq area
- Secondary building with two bedrooms and bathroom
- These buildings are joined by covered timber decking and walkways
- Third building with large entertainment/office space and attached workshop plus toilet
- Insulation, air conditioning, and wood heaters
- Three car accommodation
- NBN wireless internet
- 11,500 gallons of rainwater storage
- 9m x 6m machinery shed
For inspection, or more information, call exclusive agent Craig Allen on 0466 836 481